Moldebadet has idyllically located nearby the ocean. stone's throw away from the sea.
Our goal is to provide the region's residents and visitors with well-being, health, and watersports.
When you buy a ticket and enter Moldebadet, you get a wristband. The wristband is used for entry and exit, to open and lock the closet in the wardrobe, and to pay if you visit the café.
The wristbands are practical both for visitors and for our bath hosts (who use the colors of the wristbands to differentiate between ages and groups).
It is not permitted to take photos inside Moldebadet. Exceptions may occur by agreement.
Access to the bathing facility:
Only people who have bought a ticket have access to the wardrobe.
Everyone who visits the facility must follow the instructions given by the staff.
Staff can expel people who embarrass others with inappropriate behavior.
Intoxicated persons do not have access.
Tobacco and chewing gum is not allowed at Moldebadet.
Diving masks/goggles made of glass and other breakable objects are not permitted in the showers and the pool area.
Strollers are not permitted in the changing rooms or in the swimming pools. It is allowed to bring car seats.
Our guests are responsible for locking their wardrobe cabinets with their wristband, and for making sure not to loose the wristband.
Use of the open wardrobe and shoe rack is at your own risk.
While visiting the pool area, towels must be taken out of the shower area and can be placed in the designated shelf system.
Moldebadet is not responsible for damaged swimwear or lost items.
Please leave your wardrope cabinet unlocked when you leave Moldebadet.
Children from 2nd grade must shower in their respective changing rooms. Please contact our staff in our reception if you wish to use the HC wardrobe (guests with HC needs will be prioritized).
Use of the facility:
Please respect that the wellness pool is a quiet zone. Everyone has to get up from the pool 30 minutes before the pool area’s closing time, and be ready to leave Moldebadet when we close. It is not allowed to bring food to the swimming facility. Exceptions may occur by agreement.
Everyone want to swim in clean water. Therefore, all guests must shower using soap, without wearing swimwear. Remember to wash your hair before entering the water.
- Only swimwear is approved, underwear is not permitted in our pools.
- Long hair must be collected in a bun or swimming cap (which can be bought in the shop).
- Anyone with an infection is not allowed in the wardrobe.
- Plasters and bandages must not be used in our pools.
- Remember to shower after visiting the sauna.
- Babies and toddlers who use a diaper must wear a swim diaper in the pool.
- Impurity of any kind in the bathroom or in the facility is otherwise prohibited.
The workers at Moldebadet are here to help you. Well-being and safety are our highest priorities.
- Children under the age of 10 are only admitted with an adult over the age of 18 who can swim. In addition to good supervision, we recommend bracelets as an additional aid.
- Children over the age of 10 can enter alone, only if they are able to swim.
- An adult can supervise a maximum of 3 children/persons at the same time.
- Avoid running for your own safety and for the safety of others.
- Jumping and diving from the edge of the pools are prohibited.
- Small children may react to high temperatures in the hot tub.
- Only employers can open water slides and diving boards. Be careful when jumping/diving - only 1 person can jump at a time.
- If you want more information or have any questions, feel free to ask one of our pool hosts or service hosts.